INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR ESTABLISHING SERVICE TO AN EXISTING RESIDENCE:
- If purchasing your home you must show closing papers.
- If renting your home or apartment you must show a current rent receipt or lease papers which include the name and address.
- Forms of identification – Driver’s License and Social Security Card or another form of Government ID.
- Same day service is available if all service fees have been paid before 4:30 pm. Payment may be made with cash, check, money order, cashier’s check or credit card.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR ESTABLISHING SERVICE TO A NEW RESIDENCE OR COMMERCIAL BUILDING:
- Contact the Engineering and Operations Department to discuss electrical requirements.
- Pay all applicable service fees.
- Have all electrical installations approved by the state electrical inspector.
- Visit Service Installations for more specific information.